Found weight belt at Coral St, 10/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brenna_gr

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I found a weight belt in about 20' of water today at coral st, about 100 yards from shore. It looks like it might have been down a little while.

PM me with description if you think it might be yours...

-brenna

I found a weight belt in about 20' of water today at coral st, about 100 yards from shore. It looks like it might have been down a little while.

PM me with description if you think it might be yours...

-brenna

I'm just curious: did it have 4 yellow weights, and the rest a different color? If so, it's not mine -- but I found it too! I dragged it about 10 yards and tried to place it a bit higher. I was thinking of pulling it all the way out of the water, but didn't have the energy. :)

Also, were you swimming around by yourself for a bit, and then abruptly saw another diver? If so, that was me. (Whomever I ran into looked extremely startled to see me...)

I'm just curious: did it have 4 yellow weights, and the rest a different color? If so, it's not mine -- but I found it too! I dragged it about 10 yards and tried to place it a bit higher. I was thinking of pulling it all the way out of the water, but didn't have the energy. :)

Also, were you swimming around by yourself for a bit, and then abruptly saw another diver? If so, that was me. (Whomever I ran into looked extremely startled to see me...)
hah, funny! It did seem rather nicely placed on the top of the rock. Took me two tries to dive down to it and bring it up, though. (I was freediving. I can't believe i managed to retrieve the thing!)

It wasn't me that you ran into, though. I was out snorkelling with a friend... only other people I saw were closer to shore.

-b

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom