Found this on Sac CL: GoPro FOUND!! at Granite Bay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alfredo

Contributor
Reaction score
Found this post on Sac CL.... Is this yours?

GoPro FOUND!! at Granite Bay

Found a GoPro Hero at 5% (Granite Bay Beach) on the bottom of the lake! I viewed the video, so I'll know if it's you or not. Seems to be a GoPro with a head strap thingy (From what I gathered on the GoPro site).

Funny story, I was walking my dog on the beach and he rolled in **** and jumped all over me. In a haste I ran into the water all while my dog was still chasing me. Swam out a bit deeper and I saw something shimmering on the bottom, dove down and recovered the GoPro. See Pics

Note to the owner:
I will accept a reward (if ya have that much money to throw one of those away you can afford a reward!) in large bills only.
If this ad has not been responded to within 5 days then I'll repost item, but for sale this time. (Looks brand new and retail is around $299.99)

Note to CL browser:
Do not call or email if you have not lost this item or just simply NOT YOUR GoPro! Like I said, I viewed the video so if you are not on the video do not bother contacting me.
Do not call or email me offering $$ for the GoPro. I will stick to the 5 day grace period.

Back
Top Bottom