Closed: [FOUND] Scubapro S600 Regulator Only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strategist.

Rubber Ducky
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi guys,

I am looking for the SP S600 Regulator only. Older or newer version is fine. Willing to pay for intl. shipping or I have a proxy U.S. address if that works.

Thanks!
S

-mk17-s600.jpg

s600-2013.jpg

Hi,

I have a S600. What is your US address?

Do you want to use Paypal?

Thanks,

Casey

I just bought a used MK25 Evo s600 set last month from Beaver Divers, great transaction, fast shipping, no issues whatsoever. Regs were exactly as described and serviced before they were shipped. Deal with confidence.

Jay

I have used Beaver Divers to upgrade my S555 to a 600, and have purchased regulators from them in the past. Everything has been as expected. Casey and his group are recommended.

Still looking. Haven't got a reply from @beaverdivers for awhile now.

....... less than a week.....

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your helpful reply. I've been in touch with them via 'conversation' and they have came online multiple times but haven't got back to me.

Thanks again. :wink:

I'm checking on the details on your special shipping request.

I have been U/W all weekend doing a Dry suit course & Rescue in one of our high mountain lakes. Spectacular - fresh snow on the peaks with vibrant fall colors diving in clear water with rainbow, brook and cutbow trout.

Also, we had both new students & refreshers getting ready for our Solomon Island & Cozumel trips.

Plus our repair dept. has been very busy getting gear ready for adventure travel.

Also, we have just launched our new web site: Beaver Divers.com

I will get back to you soon.

I'm checking on the details on your special shipping request.

I have been U/W all weekend doing a Dry suit course & Rescue in one of our high mountain lakes. Spectacular - fresh snow on the peaks with vibrant fall colors diving in clear water with rainbow, brook and cutbow trout.

Also, we had both new students & refreshers getting ready for our Solomon Island & Cozumel trips.

Plus our repair dept. has been very busy getting gear ready for adventure travel.

Also, we have just launched our new web site: Beaver Divers.com

I will get back to you soon.

Hey Casey!

Glad everything is good on your side. Many thanks again for getting back to me!

Thanks,
S

Hi Bob,

Thank you for your helpful reply. I've been in touch with them via 'conversation' and they have came online multiple times but haven't got back to me.

Thanks again. :wink:

hmmm... seems quoting both of you in a post actually succeeded.... you are welcome...

Back
Top Bottom