Found my passion in life, scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Bula! I learned to scuba dive this October in Fiji. It was the trip of a lifetime worry so many unforgettable moments. I stayed my scuba diving adventure in New York. I tried to get open water certified but had alot of trouble with adjusting to the underwater environment, but even so I kept trying and by the time I left NY for Fiji I was determined not to let my fears stand in the way. In Fiji, I got open water certified in 2 days and during those days I witnessed the most amazing scenery for my check out dives. I went on to do for more dives, two of which were shark dives. It was the most amazing experience of my life. I plan to contrite my dive adventures this February on the Riviera Maya in mexico. I would love to get advice on this and any other trips. Dream trip is a liveaboard!

Welcome, and congratulations on joining us all in the underwater world!

Ask us anything--you may get answers to questions you didn't know you had yet!!

Welcome to SB!

Welcome!

Hopefully you'll become an active participant! We can always use another voice in the conversation.

Ray

howdy and welcome from south Florida....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom