Found: i-Torch Video Pro 4 Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds good Mark. I'll hang on to it until you figure out where you want me to mail it.

I can send it to Mermaid if you want. Probably a bad idea to try to send it out of Thailand.

I took this light with me on my last dive trip. It took a while to find a battery. It is massively bright; too bright to use as an ordinary night dive light. But, I imagine it is a very fine video light. Still works perfectly after 13 months in the water.

dive_light.jpg

They are great as video lights. Soak it in some vinegar and it should get some of that growth off. Not a cheap light!

I have avoided a thorough cleaning because I still want to return it to the original owner. I thought he might like to see it as found.

On my last dive someone actually offered to clean it in an ultrasonic tank!

Maybe I'm just lucky, but on my last dive trip (Losin) I found this nice Canon G15 rig in about 20 meters of water. Fortunately, the owner was on a nearby boat so we managed to return it right away. (I left him an underwater selfie….)

G15.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom