Found: Camera in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There used to be a sub-forum called "Scouts in Scuba" or something like that. All I can find now is "Scuba Teens". You might try there as well. One thing you might also try is the National Boy Scouts of America. They may be able to contact said Scout Master / Troop for you.

I think you should get the DIMWIT Award for Honesty and Honor. Don't know if we have one but if we did, I'd nominate you. Good luck finding the scouts!

It's mine!
It was a camera. It had 248 photos on it, a lens. Oh! and some buttons and stuff. I lost it in the water. :14:

There was a scout group at OHS gearing up for a trip to FL a few weeks ago. I'll bring it up to him when I stop by tonight.
Kudos on your kindness to post this valuable lost item!

It's mine!
It was a camera. It had 248 photos on it, a lens. Oh! and some buttons and stuff. I lost it in the water. :14:

...and YOU get the DIMWIT Award of Shame! :shakehead:

A couple of weeks ago I left my camera in a golf cart at Riviera Marina when I was going out on Lake Travis Scuba dive. I am pretty sure one of those kids working there found it and now is having a great time with it. Oh well, it gives me a reason to buy a better camera. I would love to have the pic off of the card, I hate not having the pics the most.

Or maybe I deserve that award... for letting some of my students take pictures with my camera, and pass it to one another. They do not pass cameras well. :(

ZzzKing, I must respectfully decline the award.

I would love to have the pic off of the card, I hate not having the pics the most.

I understand that feeling. :(

Or maybe I deserve that award... for letting some of my students take pictures with my camera, and pass it to one another. They do not pass cameras well. :(

Sorry about the camera.

Back
Top Bottom