Fosters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't drink at all, but welcome to the board and have fun, Dive Safe ......................Arduous

A couple years ago I had an Aussie on my crew at work.
When asked about Fosters he said "We don't drink that s***, we send it to the states.

I have had a Fosters or two in my day and found they weren't bad.

Best beer comes from Belgium :cheers:.

Personally I think the 'Trappist' is very good. Made by monks (monastry people). Yeah, those dudes know how make beer! They probably have enough time for that :D. When you've the chance, you definitely have to get you ass over there and try some....

Germans have good beer to. No chemical additives the say. And good sizes...

English beer is a bit queer, but very good to drink when you get a bit used to it. Personally I like the ale's very much. And Guinness. But that's Irish :boom:.

In the US you have to look hard for good beer.

I would not try dutch beer. If you have to, drink Grolsch. :boozer:

Spanish beer: in these countries all beer tastes good.

:eek:ff: Oh, it's a diving board. Welcome to the board. Don't drink to much!

Hey what about a good Canadian beer I ask? Not that I really drink beer, but I know there is good stuff up here!

Scubad -- welcome from Canada

[raises a glass of VB to scubad] Here's to ya mate!

How ya goin? And good on ya to join us for this dinkum little board!

(looks at the suprised faces of the other folks on the board) What? You didn't expect this Texan to understand and know the Aussie lingo? :mouth: The GBR is where I got my o/w cert! And I want to go back!

I loved my time in Queensland. Gorgeous country and great people. So much to explore and never enough time to do it in.

Hey Scubad...since you're on the other side of the International date line, can you check the newspaper and tell me what the lottery numbers are for tomorrow?

Cheers mate!

From Queensland huh? I woulda thought XXXX or my Powers at the least. sheeesh! Which Island? Green? I have family in Townsville. Welcome to the board!!

Mark

Welcome from the Land of Enchantment, where I would be remiss if I discussed beer over Tequilla.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom