Forum newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

but you gotta wear one of those hoods with bunny ears on them! hehe (Mario...you would look SOOOO cute in one!)

Hey KC, if you are going to be in Hawaii, take a hopper flight (no pun intended!) and come on out to Guam if you get a chance!

Thanks for the invite Scubabunny

Would love to have a bunny reunion in Guam. I will see what I can do. I will only be at Hickam on TDY for 1 week this time. Maybe in the future.

How long is the flight from Hickam to Guam?

No probs I can wear some bunny ears, will you have one of those really cute bunny tails? :wink:

Welcome KC, from another brand new member of the board. I agree with you about the people. Diving seems to attract a special group, doesn't it? My husband and I have lots of diving friends, too. What island is that Airforce base on? I've dove on the Big Island, but that's all I know about.

Happy Diving!
CB

Guam is actually a 7 hour plane trip from Hawaii, and you cross the international date line on the trip over. So, you probably won't make it on this trip. But, we have alot of military that come here TDY to Andersen AFB, so if you get the chance, GRAB it!

As for Hawaii, I've been there, but didn't get a chance to do any diving. From what I hear, most of the best diving is on Kona...but ANY of it is good. I'll ask around work and see what the good dive shops are.

BTW...I have that "Scuba Bunny" sticker on my car! hehe
*shakes her cotton tail at Mario* ;-)

Stop playing hard to get....
You'll have people thinking that a cheap bottle of house plonk is all they need to steal your virtue...Besides !!!
What will your inflatable sheila have to say about your behaviour? :p
Cheers Easy ears,
The Thunder from Down Under,
The one and only,
Gasman.

Originally posted by scubabunny
  • but you gotta wear one of those hoods with bunny ears on them! hehe (Mario...you would look SOOOO cute in one!)

Hmmmm...now you want me to dig through my Steve Martin Gag bag and dive with both the bunny ears (and sponge cotton tail on the back of my BC) and the arrow through the head.

During dive club meeting tonight...saw someone had a hood with a small sharkfin attached to it....anyone know where I can get one of those?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom