Forum newbie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
The Diving Mecca of Dorthy & Toto....Kansas
Hello!

Happy to have found this forum! I was actually considering starting one because none of my diving friends knew of any. I just started typing in URL's until I found this!

I have been diving for one year. Started with my husband. We went through Open Water and Advanced together. We both love it but I decided to keep it just a hobby and not go pro. I have continued to dive whenever possible but decided not to follow him into Rescue and Divemaster. He is currently a Divemaster candidate and I am a scuba widow whenever he has classes.

We mostly dive Table Rock Lake here in Missouri but venture to the big blue water when possible. I am interested in hearing from other lake divers and of other midwestern lakes that we could drive to. We are located in Kansas City, MO.

The thing that I like most about diving is the people. We have made more friends diving than in any other activity. Neither of us are natively from Kansas City and it has been a great source of friends both on dive weekends and over the cold frozen winter when there is no where here to dive.

Glad I found this board and hope to meet a bunch of great new online friends!

Beaver Lake in NW Arkansas, really good viz and lots of structure.

Glad to have you and Mr. Scubabunny on board, feel free to jump into any discussion. new faces and names are always a pleasure.

ID

Hello KC_Scubabunny, welcome to the Scubasource family. Glad to have you and your hubby aboard!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

From one "scubabunny" to another!

hmmm...maybe we should start our own club!

And a warm welcome from Canada.

You know what they say about bunnies.... it seems it just may be true, they're popping up here like their namesakes (lololol)

Will this be an exclusive club or can any bunny lover join? :wink:

That's enough for a casserole...isn't it? Who has a good rabbit recipe? I have one with red wine...Mmmmmm :p
Welcome KC to the boards.....you found the right place and you'll have fun here.
Cheers Big Floppy Ears,
The Thunder from Down Under,
There can be only one,
The Gasman

Wow! So many bunny admirers since I last logged out. You sure know how to make a girl feel at home. It was with the horror and dismay of my feminist diving friends that I proudly display a "Scuba Bunny" sticker on my new tank. I am glad be among fellow bunnies and friends.

I look forward to sharing info with all of you. In fact I am looking for a dive shop near Hickam AFB in Hawaii for a trip I am making with my Air Force Reserve unit in October. Does anyone have a favorite they can share? I will be staying at the Outrigger Reef motel. My work schedule may not be conducive to limited departure times so a shop with numerous departures and flexibility is preferred. Unfortunately I am primarily there to defend the country and train so diving must be worked in when I can.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

:)

Hello KC and welcome to the boards from Bangkok. You'll find there are lots of strange scuba animals around here, some more wild (read: certifiable!) than others, but we all have the same goal - to dive and have fun doing it, sharing our experiences along the way.

See you around
Cheers
:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom