Fort Walton Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwlast

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Might be headed to the Fort Walton Beach/Destin area for a few days in November. Got to admit I know nothing about the area, but looking for dive opportunities with good photo ops. Any suggestions for locations or dive operators?

Thanks

JW

When I charter out of Destin, I go through ScubaTech. They have a great crew and a big boat thats excellent for divers.

You can dive the East Pass Jetties in Destin for free :) Just check the tides and dive during the high slack. You'll see lots of fish offshore and off the jetties. Check out SeaYoda's photo gallery for some what he's taken and you can goto www.suprbugman.com/gallery/SCUBA to see some I've taken. When you firm up some dates, if you need a buddy, post in the conch forum and maybe a bunch of us can meet out there.

My work schedule doesn't go near that far into the future - If I'm free, I'd be up for a dive too. ScubaTech is my choice for boat dives too - better boat configuration, less fumes, great people.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom