Fort Lauderdale or Boca June 26

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aucilla

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am a newbie from Tallahassee, having been on 11 dives with one to 100' and a night dive. I am YMCA carded, AOW.

I am coming to Boca as part of my work late next week, and I am staying over an extra day, Saturday June 26th, in Fort Lauderdale where I grew up so I can dive some of the areas I grew up by and looked toward as I snorkeled the jetties as a child.

My idea is to go on a boat, but that really is all I know. My wife will be in Lauderdale with me, but she doesn't dive and will stay ashore by a pool or in a shop or two.

So, I would love to link up with someone.

So, maybe some of you conch-ers would like to group up on a charter boat? Maybe you have one lined up now or are thinking about, and could use someone, me?, to fill a spot and be a buddy.

If not, I'll figure something else out!

I just editted this to take out the TMI. Nine views and no repsonses.!

Thanks,

Aucilla:
I am a newbie from Tallahassee, having been on 11 dives with one to 100' and a night dive. I am YMCA carded, AOW.

OK, make that "13 dives," including two wonderful dives off Panama City yesterday.

This Saturday, I will be either jumping on [and then off] a dive boat off Broward or Palm Beach county, or joining some of you for a Ft. Lauderdale beach dive, the outcome and specifics depending on whether I get any private messages from any of you. I don't think it would be right or comfortable for me to just show up alone at a posted gathering or otherwise intrude on you folks down there, who already know and dive with each other, etc.

Peace,
Bill

Aucillo, ANY trip posted here on SB is an invitation to join the fun! That is why they are posted! This bunch down here is about as laid back and relaxed (ok maybe narc'd) bunch that I ever had the pleasure of knowing! If you see a dive you are intersted in, please post away! Please don't think you are intruding. Here it is the more the merrier!
Join us.. you'll see!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom