Forgot to mention...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

espantoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If you go to Coz, you MUST see Sally for a relaxing massage. I forgot to mention that in my trip report and feel bad. Both my wife and I fell asleep on the table by the end. It made an incredible trip even better. Thanks Sally! We will be back again on our next trip to the island.:D

Thank you! Always fun to work on people I read about on this board. I'll see you next time... whenever that may be.

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

Coz Sally:
Thank you! Always fun to work on people I read about on this board. I see you next time... whenever that may be.

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

starting to look like early May...:D

I had a Sally massage about a month ago, and I know what you mean about staying awake.... I was caught between relaxing into a puddle of goo or fighting to stay alert to enjoy the massage. decisions decisions...:)

I also give Sally a HUGE two thumbs up! I've had many professional massages in my life with many different massage therapists...and there really in truly is no comparison!

I have lived with chronic back pain for years...but I just dealt with it. Since I started going to Sally regularly, I now know what it's like to NOT live in pain!

In fact, I desperately need to give Sally a call :)

By the way J...I ALWAYS fall asleep during my massage, that's one way I judge a good one :)

I hear ya Christi, but the snoring and drool puddle can be rather unsightly

jayjoans:
I hear ya Christi, but the snoring and drool puddle can be rather unsightly

HAHA! I bet Sally gets alot of snorers (is that a word?) and droolers :)

wow, what happened there? I promise I wasn't trying to pad my post count....they didn't even give me credit for 'em! WEIRD, on my monitor that last post of mine was posted 8 times. hmm, I guess it didn't actually do that in real life.. sorry

Again, thank you all. Christi, I have called your home and business lines a couple of times this week. I don't want to hound you (no messages left, no cell phone calls) since I know you're busy, but you are overdue!

For the record: none of my clients snore, they just make "breathing noises". :wink:

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom