Ford Bronco sport

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captain

Contributor
Reaction score
Think about buying a Ford Bronco Sport as a dive vehicles and looking for owner's opinion. No "I read this review and it sid blah blah blah". Just first person comments.

It's an Escape.

Used to be a Master Auto/Diesel technician. I don't recommend consumer grade vehicles from the US big three, unless it's a halo vehicle.

Is the new 4runner or Taco out?

I know some people with the Maverick at work. They are very happy with them. The Bronco sport is just the SUV version. But I don't know anyone with the sport. It just gets overlooked.

securicode.jpg

:thanks:

It's an Escape.

Used to be a Master Auto/Diesel technician. I don't recommend consumer grade vehicles from the US big three, unless it's a halo vehicle.

Is the new 4runner or Taco out?
Yes. About 8 to 10 grand more similarly equipped and much worse fuel mileage.

I have seen him before, he is a Toyota guy, if it’s not a Toyota it’s trash. He trashed the Mini Cooper Countryman I am replacing.

Almost any car can work as a scuba-car.... for 1 person. For 2 people, you'll have to eliminate a few, like the Boxster, MR2 Spyder, or Miata. A Corvette would still work though, my buddy fit 8 scuba-tanks in his Corvette trunk.

If you're a little more specific about what you usually bring with you to go Scuba-diving, or even your non-scuba needs. (How many divers? How often, and how many passengers? Kids or Adults? Does speed, gas-mileage, towing power, etc matter?)

Back
Top Bottom