Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SemperFIsh

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have two pairs of fins for sale. These are the last fins you will ever buy. Both are made by Force Fins. The men's size (L) is black and the women's or junior males size (M) is bright yellow, almost florescent greenish/yellow. Black ones have the whiskers on them that you can adjust to really kick it in against a current. These are the fastest fins out there. The black ones are $200 and the yellow are $100. Both have the bungee straps for the heel, that go for about $40. These are so easy to put on and take off, though you really don't even need a strap because they will stay on your feet no matter what. These are indestructable fins, each one takes the manufacturer 24 hours to make and they can only crank out one set a day. That's why they start out so expensive. These fins are like brand new and will stay that way forever.

I work at MacDill AFB in Tampa, live in Brandon FL and will ship if you pay shipping.

call 863 860 0950 if interested. Leave a message and Ph Number if I don't answer, I work nights.
Duane

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom