Force Fins Slim Fins for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fossil_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a pair of FF Slim Fins in black for sale. They are in very good condition. Asking $50 and shipping.
Pics coming soon

Size?

I'll post pics after work. These come in an adjustable one size fits all. Note that these are not scuba fins. The FF website has these listed as one of their military fins. They are listed as the all around best fin for swim, and fitness training. They would probably be good for body boarding too.

From the website:

Force Fin: Military Products

Slim Fins that adjust to comfortably fit a wide variety of foot sizes.

Featuring our patented side-supported for stability, adjustable over-the-top foot pocket that reduces cramping while stretching your ankle, making it more flexible with each swim kick, and

Works with our snappy V-shaped blade that channels water to maximize swim kick propulsion,to work the muscles of your whole leg for better cardiovascular conditioning while you swim.
They kick easy and move you fast.
  • Light weight for travel. . . they weigh no more then 2 pounds per pair.
  • Compact. . . They fit in your carry on.
Force Fin: Military Products

Last edited:
IMG_20161114_171841.jpg
IMG_20161114_171816.jpg
IMG_20161114_171755.jpg

No cracks, splits, missing pieces or any other problems. They have been well taken care of and not abused. They have bronze swivel fittings and the bungy cord can be adjusted or easily replaced when it wears out.
For $50 you can't go wrong.

PM sent

Back
Top Bottom