Force Fin Pro or Flying Force Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cloudbuster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I want to get more into diving and surface swimming (snorkeling) I was in a scuba club when I was around 12 and I loved it now that im older, I want to dedicate more time to the hobby/sport. Im decided I want to get force fins.

Yep I read this type of fin are different it wont be a problem since im not use to a specific type of fin so getting use should be easy.

now the real question given the chance to have a pair of Pro's vs Flying which one would you guys get.
main difference between these 2?
Thanks.

Flying Force is the evolution of the Pro. Both rock, the Flying with the winglets seems to track a little cleaner in the water and the colors they come in are just plain cool (yes, I know, marketing, but really, they do look cool)

Meesier42 is dead on. Both are fantastic fins, but I think you will be happier with the Flying Force Fins. I feel like I have more control on those fins. While i highly recommend the Excellerating Force Fins (just got a new pair in the TD, previous was poly), the FFF would ne my next choice. UncleAvi loaned me his while I was in Florida and I love them. You won't go wrong with either choice as all Force Fins are far superior to ANY other fin ever made. :crafty:

thanks for your reply guys.
I was looking but cant find the spec for the flying force, does it have the same (Pro Force Spec) Stiffness: 92 and Rebound: 85

Blair or bob can answer that for you! Being the FFF are TD, I assume the rebound will be better!

that is kind of confusing if they are tan delta or just come in those colors.
would a size L fit me I wont be using a Dry Suit I live in warm waters. I use 11-12 size shoes. would I be able to use neoprene sock in let say 2-3mm or barefoot comform inserts.
thanks.

Flying Force only comes in TanDelta material, but.... Bob uses a couple of versions of the TD material and the Stiffness and Rebound can be tuned in each of the grades. I am not sure which is used, but it doesn't matter, the one that Bob has picked is the right material for that blade design, all you have to do is pick the color you want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom