Force Fin Excellerating XL Tan Delta, FF Extra XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BluecodProductions

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, it is with a bit of regret I am selling two of my all-time favourite fins, but I need some more space and cash for new different gear... so here's your killer chance to make use of the silly EURO exchange rate and find yourself a bargain which will make you smile for the next ten years I think :cheers:

Force Fin Extra in XXL in black WITH WHISKERS!
Force Fin Excellerating XL in - fasten your seatbelts - TAN DELTA Sapphire Blue - probalby THE most gorgeous looking fin on the planet!

Due to the forum rules I am not quite sure if I can link to the German eBay Site here or not, but for further information and especially Questions about the fins, please feel free to contact me! Prices starting at ridiculous low prices, priced top sell. You've got one week.

The FF Extras can be seen on my website under dive trips - Blackbeard's Cruise /Great Bahama.

:deal:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom