Force Fin Community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I play ?View attachment 853723

This one in Marsa Shagra, Egyptian Red Sea. I like my force fins since 2015, now very hard to find in the EU.
Thank you Autrichon. What a great image. With high production costs, we have lost over 600 stores and 17 worldwide distributors. After 40 years now things are getting harder to stay in business. But Susanne and I are here to still cover the needs of over a million customers. Sadly most sales are for strap replacement kids from 1985 customers. Made Force Fin too well.
IMG_3829-fw.jpg

Thank you Autrichon. What a great image. With high production costs, we have lost over 600 stores and 17 worldwide distributors. After 40 years now things are getting harder to stay in business. But Susanne and I are here to still cover the needs of over a million customers. Sadly most sales are for strap replacement kids from 1985 customers. Made Force Fin too well. View attachment 853729
Yes Bob, you most definitely did make a virtually indestructible fin, and your customers love you for it. I'm going on 25 years with my 1st and only pair of Pros. Replaced the bungies 1 time after over 20 years of use. The fins are scuffed and scratched but are still going strong. It seems unlikely they will ever need replacing due to becoming worn, and will most likely be passed down to my grandson, who just turned 1 last month. They will still be diving long after I can't. Thankyou for such a great product. 🙂

Nice comment on the Force Fin community.
It all began with a scuba instructor my freshman year at the University of South Carolin studying Marine Biology. I bought my first pair of yellow Original Force Fins and after 36 years, guess I was one of the early days purchaser, now finally need a new pair! That is an amazing track record! They have been to many countries, rivers, lakes, seas, and oceans. Northwest Pacific, Caribbean, Sea of Abacos, Belize, Azcores, to name a few. They have survived over 700 dives, 7 years snorkel instructor/boat captain of 53′ catamaran, 2 years as dolphin instructor, and that is outside the numerous recreational adventures! I build my suitcase weight around my fins! I used to flash my yellow fins in a large sweeping loop above the water for visibility of the others in the water, and the boat to spot me. I will be getting an interim pair for now until the colors are back in. A huge thank you to you all there at Force Fin for keeping me safe and happily swimming for so many amazing adventures!! Now due to my aging back, I am going to start using them as I rebuild my muscles to hopefully return to being a terrestrial, although I am a much happier aquatic!

Cheers! See you in the water!

Cheers,
Wendy

Back
Top Bottom