FOR SALE: US Divers Golden Royal Aqua-Masters Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcparkey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi - I have a US Divers Golden Royal Aqua-Masters Regulator in the mahogany box and letter from USD President J.J. Carroll (dated June 1968) that I'm interested in selling. Please message me directly and we discuss price.

Attachments

• IMG_0508 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0508 Large.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0509 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0509 Large.jpeg
    77.9 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_0507 Large.jpeg
    IMG_0507 Large.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 211
That's a beauty but I still can't believe that no one looked at that logo when it was first proposed and went, "Ummmm....."

Could you give some history of how you came to acquire this regulator? Has it been used? Would love to hear the story.

Back in the late 70’s/early 80’s my dad owned a dive shop in Southern California. He got this from USD and it’s basically been in the family ever since. It’s never been used, just been in storage (in the box). While I could continue to keep it, I know there are people that are collectors and would appreciate it more than me.

Hi - I have a US Divers Golden Royal Aqua-Masters Regulator in the mahogany box and letter from USD President J.J. Carroll (dated June 1968) that I'm interested in selling. Please message me directly and we discuss price.
Hi is this sold.Do You Know Ron Pavelka?

Back
Top Bottom