FOR SALE: Tusa Fins, Cressi Mask, Big Blue Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Low-Key87

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Tusa Imperex fins (2): They're worn I've just found they don't fit me well any more. Size Large and Medium. Fins are in good shape with no structural damage, original straps and buckles, some scratches, I'll post pictures later. Large are black and gray, Medium are Black/Black.
Tusa
$30 per pair OBO

Cressi Matrix Mask: Just bought it 2 months ago. Its only been worn 5 times, still have mask case. Black frame and skirt.
Cressi Scuba Diving Masks Matrix Scuba and free diving dive computer snorkeling water spearfishing
$40 OBO

Big Blue 4x5 Dive Light: Only about 6 months old, mostly used in freshwater, never flooded. Pretty Handy Primary Light, Clear Yellow Polycarbonate body, Cree LED. 750 lumens on High 525 lumens on low. Has two interchangeable handles Pistol grip and lantern grip and a lanyard. It also can use AA or C batteries with a surprisingly long burn time of 40 hrs on low and 9 hrs on high (with C batteries).
Welcome To Bigblue Dive Lights
$275 OBO

I live in Gainesville, FL and would be willing to meet up if you live nearby. Otherwise, shipping costs would be paid for by buyer. Cash or Check or PayPal.

Back
Top Bottom