For Sale For Sale - ScubaPro BCDs (His and Hers) - Both MEDIUMS - will sell together or separately

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruzbound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Women's and Men's ScubaPro BCDs for sale. They are both in very good shape - they have always been serviced. Last date of service was March 2022 - they have not been used since this last service date and have been stored in our home (no extreme cold or heat).

We will sell them together or separately. The only reason we are selling them is because we purchased travel BCDs since we are taking further away destination trips (such as the South Pacific) and the travel ones are lighter to travel a far distance with.

I truly love my ScubaPro Bella and am sad to sell it but I can't keep two - no room in our house.

I believe they were purchased in 2012-2013 timeframe and they have about 120 dives on each one.

Women's Medium ScubaPro Bella
Men's Medium Knighthawk

$400.00 for both or $200.00 each plus shipping. I don't know exactly how much shipping would be but I would guess about $50.00 per BCD. I will only charge what the actual shipping cost would be - nothing more. We can discuss shipping offline regarding insurance, etc. for anyone who would like to purchase one or both.

I am new to this selling stuff so not sure on payment methods but I can set myself up to accept Paypal or Venmo.

Please see the pictures. If you would like to make a reasonable offer, we are open to discussion.

Attachments

• IMG_6661.jpg
    IMG_6661.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6662.jpg
    IMG_6662.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6664.jpg
    IMG_6664.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6665.jpg
    IMG_6665.jpg