For sale Dive And See HDMI monitor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LCD

Registered
Reaction score
DNC-7 underwater monitor with sun shade.jpgDNC-7 underwater monitor.jpgDNC-7 hdmi underwater monitor.jpgdiveandsee monitor set.jpgSelling DNC-7 HDMI underwater monitor (Dive And See) in excellent condition. Shell is in perfect condition. This monitor was only used in one trip with Nauticam Rouge housing. It comes with protective film on top of the screen. Works very well with Canon 5D Mark II (without delay). This monitor perfect tool to control precise focusing.
Set includes a Sun Shade, quick power supply, all necessary cables/ connectors, and a 1” cold shoe ball mount. Monitor is completely sealed, with built in battery. I will provide the bulkhead connector for any brand of the housings. Original price was $2498, selling for $1490.

Do you still have this? I am interested. Please contact me at 6503463711. I leave for a trip on December 2nd. I managed to flood mine and need a replacement.

Back
Top Bottom