Follow up on Leisure Pro return directly with Aeris???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steindawg

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Bought a manta about a year ago for my first dive trip. Mid trip my illumination started acting up, but I could still dive as long as I didn't need the light. I have returned to Leisure Pro about a month ago and they have forwarded to Aeris for repair/replacement? Is there a way I can follow up with you guys directly to get an update? I have another trip I leave for on the 10th and I don't want to be without a computer.

Thanks

Steindawg, Drop me a PM with your info, either e-mail we have on file for you or phone number, invoice number something like that. I'll check it out and let you know, hopefully we can get this in your hands for your trip.

Thanks to Doug and Brett for helping me out on this. Got my replacement manta today and am ready to go hit the water next week. Thanks guys!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom