Flying to Cebu, combination of Bohol (Pamilacan Island) and Leyte :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rusty Tank

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm flying to Cebu in the first week of November, I've been reading some great stories about South Leyte (sogod bay) and the chances to see the whalesharks. I'm aware that it is early in the season and it is my first time diving in the philippines.

The other option I'm looking at is Bohol or a combination of Bohol (Pamilacan Island) and Leyte :) Where are the best chances for some big fish (many dives and never seen a manta :(

I'm an "experienced" diver 200+ dives and into photography, but unfortenately my wife / buddy can't make it so I need a resort where I can find buddies :confused:

A resort with wireless internet and massages has a preference...

Big thank you!

Hi rusty,

There are many places in Bohol with wireless internet (my brother stayed in Isis Bungalows which has wireless). The way massages work is the masseuse usually walks around the beach and you just ask them (charge by hour) or you can ask the resort to get you one. If I recall correctly, Sogod Bay Resort has wireless internet.

hola Rusty, let me know if you need help on the arrangement for your travels... you can pm me thru SB. :) i know those areas pretty well and got contacts there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom