FlX 50/50 and CLX450--anyone have some insight?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NAVY21

Contributor
Reaction score
hi, I am looking into a dry suit, my lds recommended the flx 50/50 oe CLX450 for my price range and needs. Anyone have one? what do you think of it? and ofcourse the big ??...what did you pay?

Thanks!

Drew

I have a CLX 450, I have buddies that dive the same thing and we all love them. tough suit, and looks good too.

I have the Clx50-50. It's the Clx 450 top with a Cf 200 bottom. Love it!!

NAVY21:
hi, I am looking into a dry suit, my lds recommended the flx 50/50 oe CLX450 for my price range and needs. Anyone have one? what do you think of it? and ofcourse the big ??...what did you pay?

Thanks!

Drew
50/50 list at $2,178..we sell at $1,894 with a dry suit speciality course included.
clx450 list at same sellat same.These are the stock suits..we also do a search on manufacturer 2nds when you want suit and see what we can do at the time with these..

NAVY21:

Thanks!

Drew

I have the flx 50/50 and I love it. Very comfortable, easy to move around in, durable... but it's somewhat heavy when wet.
Paid $2800, but it's a custom suit ...

I just bought a Signature 50-50 with the CF200 bottom and Cordura top. I got two large bellows pockets (velcro), the CF200 knee pads, and ZipSeals. I decided on the Polartec 300s jumpsuit and booties with a Plus 5 vest. This is going to be the longest 4 to 6 weeks ever.

Back
Top Bottom