"Flower Garden's - This Weekend"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sham_ba_la

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Several of us are going on a private trip this weekend diving the Flower Gardens off the Texas Gulf Coast!!! (The boat is NOT full but it is going out regardless so besides good weather it is the perfect time to go diving the Flower Gardens and Stetson Banks.)

Diving the Flower Gardens is really awesome diving so I expect it to be a lot of fun.

Here are the details:

1. You have to be in Freeport by 8:30pm on Friday night the 23rd which is south of Houston by an hour or so.
2. We travel all night on a liveaboard so that by 7am we are at the divesite and ready to jump into some awesome diving.
3. You will be fed until you can't eat anymore and the price includes snacks when you arrive on the boat Friday night...pre-breakfast before the 7am dive...full breakfast after it...midmorning snacks...pre-lunch snacks...full lunch...post lunch snacks...mid-afternoon snacks...pre-dinner snacks...full dinner...post dinner snacks...dessert....post dessert snacks...and then pre-bedtime snacks and midnight munchies. So it is safe to say you won't go hungry and the food is good and they always have nutritious/healthy offerings as well!
4. You will get in up to 5 dives on Saturday including a night dive and 2 dives on Sunday!
5. We arrive back at Freeport around 5:30 to 6pm on Sunday so getting back to Dallas is no problem.
6. You can dive either air or nitrox...nitrox is extra and you have to use the tanks boats. Air is included and you ONLY bring one tank with you that will be filled between dives.

Please PM me if you have questions about the trip and the cost...diving skills needed etc.

Thanks! Sham_ba_la

Actually going on Memorial Day Weekend, looking forward to it...would like to go more times but money does not grow on trees...none that I have found yet...

I am flying in on the 29Th to hou and need transportation to freeport and will need transportation back to hou on the 1st of september. If you have any sujestions I could use drop me a note please. mr_bill@mailcity.com
Bill
Cincinnati, ohio

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom