Flower Garden report 17-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Optik

Reaction score
Good weather, very little current, water temp 68-70, Vis 50-70 feet, waves at 2-4. Lots of hammerheads, mantas, sharks jumping out of the water, and lots of life. This was on the fling.

Optik:
Good weather, very little current, water temp 68-70, Vis 50-70 feet, waves at 2-4. Lots of hammerheads, mantas, sharks jumping out of the water, and lots of life. This was on the fling.

With a description like that, we need pics... :jawsdown:

Did you get any?

yeah, especially ones with jumping sharks. That's kinda silly.

archman:
yeah, especially ones with jumping sharks. That's kinda silly.

If it's anything like the footage of the great whites breaching off the coast of CA that they show on the discovery/national geographic channel, I want to see it so I never go out the the flower gardens.... :)

Oh no, what have i started. Hehe, its true sharks, yes they jump, feeding maybe. Well i have an underwater video of the whole thing, hammer heads and everything. Now if i could find a way to post it online that would be great. Untill then you can only take my word for it :wink:

Here is some screen captures from the video, its crappy quality but hey.

Very cool!

Optik:
Here is some screen captures from the video, its crappy quality but hey.

I've seen (and shot) worse. Besides, the content more than makes up for it. Looks like a pretty amazing trip.

PurduEE:
I've seen (and shot) worse. Besides, the content more than makes up for it. Looks like a pretty amazing trip.

The luck of this trip was a blessing. Great weather, good people, everything worked, and not to mention the wildlife. Iam very thankfull

Optik:
Oh no, what have i started. Hehe, its true sharks, yes they jump, feeding maybe. Well i have an underwater video of the whole thing, hammer heads and everything. Now if i could find a way to post it online that would be great. Untill then you can only take my word for it :wink:

I don't suppose that there is a mpeg file storage thing on this site so you could upload footage, huh?

I'm still saving up for a video capture card so I can play footage from my analog camcorder in Windows Media Player.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom