florida trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snuggle

Reaction score
i know this is a few days late but what happened was upsetting so i needed a few days..me and my son were refused entry at the border and we missed our flight which cancelled our trip alltogether..dont know when we will be down now..thanks to marvel for her kind pm and her prayers..im going to be disappearing from the board for awhile and dont know when il return..take care of each other ..dive often and safe ok..just need time right now to think things out..

i heard about that.... what a pain. i am so sorry.

why did they refuse you entry????

I'm sorry to hear that you went through all that! Yeah, what did happen to you?

I would be curious to know why they refused entry. I know things have been changing some on the borders up there, but I didnt think it was anything so drastic.

Snuggle, I hope you're able to be back with us sooner rather than later. Don't know why you were denied entrance, but from personal experience, I can vouch for the fact that some customs agents can be such a______s as to make the coolest person loose their compulsion. I just hope Customs is not making too much trouble for you.

Talk to you soon!!

Rick

Snuggle, hope you get things straightened out, and try again...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom