Florida Springs Cavern Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is certainly an overhead, section. But the park rules state “no lights”, so as far as cavern diving, it’s pretty much a No Go.

I get it, you and tursiops, but I was simply pointing out that there is nothing at Troy suitable for a "cavern diver."

Don't forget Morrison, it's worth taking a look at.

There's something at Vortex Spring on the panhandle--a cave or cavern. Kinda costly as I recall. There was a report of a drowning there over a decade ago I think.

Paradise Springs is one of my favorites. Always has been and once you go cave it has a smaller deeper section you can see the 140's but it is small and very cave. But the cavern zone is huge. Light will be needed though. Bottom slops so it makes reel work practice a challeng but still fun.

Orange Grove also has a pretty neat cavern but it will be a while before it opens back up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom