Florida reef question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceanpro4

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I am trying to find a few good reef sites in north Miami. I have just docked my boat there and my nearest inlet is Haulover, if you know of any shallow reefs close to that area i would be very great-full. I am planning to scan that same area and will post them locations on request for others to explore.
Many thanks
Graham

Packing my gear now.

Planning on coming to Fort Lauderdale?

I am trying to find a few good reef sites in north Miami. I have just docked my boat there and my nearest inlet is Haulover, if you know of any shallow reefs close to that area i would be very great-full. I am planning to scan that same area and will post them locations on request for others to explore.
Many thanks
Graham

Try this question in the Florida conch section,they have a great bunch and many divers with the answers,I know of some guy that had a book out SE Florida dive sites,ask at your local LDS too,,,
Good luck,
Brad

Can't help with the dive sites, but Haulover has a great nekkid beach ... you know, surface intervals ...

Can't help with the dive sites, but Haulover has a great nekkid beach ... you know, surface intervals ...

Lol, true but there are also allot of naked people there that really should keep their close on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom