Suggestion Florida kayak diving subforum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
Sh@rkW@tcher

Sh@rkW@tcher

supreme yak diver in charge
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I would like to propose the forming of a Florida kayak diving subforum. I believe there is sufficient interest to warrant such an addition to the Florida Conch Divers forum.

Yes, I have started a thread in the florida conch divers forum announcing this suggestion so that others who are interested may add their names to the list. I understand it requires the support of 12 scubaboard members.

Correct.

You also need to provide the title and a description for the forum.

Check out Gilligans web site for some great info on this subject Jim Spears' Website , when there click on menu .

thanks for the website link I have visted it many times, recomended it to many newbies and have it bookmarked

Mike, I assume you are #1 interested. Count me in as #2!

How's this El?

Florida Conch Yak-Divers
Uniting all Florida kayak divers (East Coast, West Coast, Keys and Inland) with the aim of organizing group outings, dives, participating in organized events and introducing newbies to the wonderful world of yak diving.

Count me in also

Back
Top Bottom