Florida Diving suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaget

New
Reaction score
Booked a place in Panama City April 15 - 20, hoping to keep my wife and daughter entertained, but I am looking for someplace to take my scuba gear.

Thought the family would snorkel near Rainbow river (Bird's Underwater).

Then I would like to get out and dive a spring, and someplace with a little more color then Wisconsin Diving. I see there are quite a few charters out of Panama City, can anyone recommend anything, or do I need to plan on a long drive to John PenneCamp (sp?) park?

Any suggestions?

Welcome... go take a look in our "Florida Conch Divers" forum. There is always plenty of action going on around the state! Enjoy!

Welcome to SB Gaget! Enjoy your trip to PCB. I've been before, but wasn't a diver at the time so I can't really help you there. I know others on the board should be able to provide you with some good suggestions.

Moved from Introductions & Greets forum.

How far are you willing to drive? FL is loaded with dive options inland and offshore.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom