Florida & Bahama Shipwrecks Info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice work but its worth umm $12 bucks max ! I have seen more in the archives done by others and the books,records,ect.I sent a link to my pal that worked for Ol Mel back when and I told him to burn some CD's instead of doing Pirate displays and exhibits!

You are wrong but thank you for your reply. Some of the documents are unique... if you have an access sections usualy closed for the other people, scientists ("investigadores") you can find some nice info :) So I do not agree with you, the info is not worth 12$.... believe or not. There is no pressure to buy the DVD, some of us spend in the archives most of our time... so we know what is the value of the info.

By the way, many years ago we worked for Mel Fisher and his son Kim.

Anyway, thank you.

Are all the documents translated into english?

FYI - individuals would be wise to do a little research into this individual.
Google "Pawel Nowak"

Here are a couple links that describe the reputation and credibility of this individual(s) in regard to the same stuff he(they) has offered before:

Info on Pawel Nowak

Pawel Novak

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom