Flood insurance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Azotomix

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello people,

Looking the forum regarding an insurance covering our nice UW equipment also against flood and the name of DEPP came out. I checked the web (www.equipmentprotection.com) read the different form and rules and even if based in the US it’s does not look so bad. (if something bad happen they either repair or replace your camera). No money…

As they are saying " It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when...”

To me it’s happen already but you never know if this can happen again.

Did anyone had experience with them. Are they OK?

Is there anyone else to take into consideration??

Thanks for your help

I've been using DEPP for about 8 years. I've had several claims and each one was handled quickly and to my complete satisfaction. They are easy to work with and have always been easy to get hold to. I highly recommend them.

There are several companies but I'm not familiar with the others. One difference is DEPP will not pay you money for a claim. They will repair or replace it. The deductable is also lower.

DAN's H20 insurance is used by some here on the board. I believe they will pay you cash for your claim but the deductable is quite a bit higher.

Do a search here on flood insurance and you'll get some comparisons.

Thank's Dee,
checked every thread and think I will go with DEPP. I have a couple of questions which I will post them directly.

Back
Top Bottom