Answered: floating top menu bar?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novasquid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
just as annoying as the chat at the bottom of the screen is the floating top menu bar as you scroll down a page. it showed up a couple days ago. is there any way to disable that?

Can you please explain?

Please include:

Browser
Version
OS
Screenshot.

i use chrome on both my desktop and android phone, and it looks like this. i guess technically it's not a floating bar, but a locked bar that stays at the top of the screen.

M9ds4P8.png

I now have it too. Samsung S5. Not all that much real estate anyway, or to have an unneeded banner using some of it.

it shows up in desktop firefox too. it's most annoying when i'm on my phone where the real estate is a lot smaller and the bar is much more noticeable.

It doesn't do that at all on Chrome, either on my laptop or on my Samsung Galaxy S5.

Another perspective, I like it (ipad). I have the menu options right there and no longer have to scroll to top to access.

On my desktop: FF has it, but so does Chrome, and Edge too?????
(it could be that I'm mistaking the bar in question.)

Another perspective, I like it (ipad). I have the menu options right there and no longer have to scroll to top to access.
Yeah, I'm kinda jealous I don't have it that way!

It doesn't do that at all on Chrome, either on my laptop or on my Samsung Galaxy S5.
Odd, that top bar is fixed on my desktop and S5, on both Chrome and Firefox.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom