Flight Options

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not sure you can anymore. Most of the Delta and Continental flights are on the weekends. American Eagle/AA will be stopping service thru San Juan this week. afaik, that was the only Weds. departure from Bonaire.

Try looking at flights out of Aruba(AUA} or Curacao(CUR). DAE, Insel Air and Tiara Air are options for the short flight to/from Bonaire. Most of your options are on Infobonaire, it's usually pretty current: Info Bonaire - Airline Information and Connections

Last edited:
Sigh.............I remember the good old days of direct flights to Bonaire from Houston on Cayman Airways.

Sigh.............I remember the good old days of direct flights to Bonaire from Houston on Cayman Airways.

You can still flight direct from Houston to Bonaire on Continental...just not on the weekdays :D

I'm here in Bonaire right now, flew in today on Delta, then heading back our Wed on Amerian Eagle to San Juan, connecting back to Delta to get home to Philadelphia.

$400 round trip Delta, add $400 for the American one way flight on Wednesday a.m.

Hope this helps!

I'm here in Bonaire right now, flew in today on Delta, then heading back our Wed on Amerian Eagle to San Juan, connecting back to Delta to get home to Philadelphia.

$400 round trip Delta, add $400 for the American one way flight on Wednesday a.m.
Looks like you're the last one to be able to do that.
American Airlines/American Eagle announced it will discontinue service between its San Juan hub and Bonaire effective May 1. The decision to terminate the flight was influenced by “a continuing effort to streamline operations and contain costs,” according to a written release.

I'm not sure you can anymore. Most of the Delta and Continental flights are on the weekends. American Eagle/AA will be stopping service thru San Juan this week. afaik, that was the only Weds. departure from Bonaire.

Try looking at flights out of Aruba(AUA} or Curacao(CUR). DAE, Insel Air and Tiara Air are options for the short flight to/from Bonaire. Most of your options are on Infobonaire, it's usually pretty current: Info Bonaire - Airline Information and Connections
I flew between the islands on Tiara Air. They were very friendly and on time. Only problem is that they are very small planes. Make sure you check on any baggage limits.

From my research, the most flexible route at this point seems to be through Aruba, at least during low season (May-Nov).

Back
Top Bottom