Fix scratch on computer face?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcarter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Veo 2.0. The lens protector was difficult to see through and I did not have a replacement at hand, so I removed it. Mr. Murphy ensured that the computer face was scratched on that dive. Is there any way / product to fill or polish out the scratch?

TIA

Depending on the depth of the scratch, there are products that do remove and restore optical quality in plastic lenses.I use Meguiars plastic polish and cleaners. I have three separate bottles. I believe one is cleaner, one is polish and one is cleaner-polish. Just picked up another computer and the protector was a little scratched. Takes some time but almost good as new.

ive used the plastic headlight restorer kits from the auto part stores....works like a charm every time.......no need for the expensive drill adapter kind....just the cheap turtlewax one works fine

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom