Fitting a microphone to a full face mask...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The old bondage mask. It was only intended to stick a regulator through the hole and be used that way. You may be able to cut/glue something in however I have no idea how well that might work silicone is hard to glue to.

What are you using it for? You want just a microphone or do you need ear speakers as well?

Thanks, guys.
Was asking before buying the wrong item, I need to fit a microphone only, and other brands full masks are way too expensive for me to consider. Rubber used ones are not convincing because its typical seal deterioration.

Have not found a vendor for silicone 'mouth masks' that will lodge a microphone, perhaps they may be lower cost. :oops:

If there is a thread/tutorial that you may know on how to DIY implementing a microphone to a mask, will be very appreciated. Am very handy with lots of adrenaline, but have not done this one yet, and prefer to gather other's experiences first.

The old bondage mask. It was only intended to stick a regulator through the hole and be used that way.

+1: this doesn't look like it leaves your mouth free to actually speak.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom