Fishing anyone? Ningaloo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Yesterday was another day of two lovely dives. I spent most of dive one with this little guy as I adore anglerfish (you in the US call them frogfish) and he was just too cute. I didn't shoot an enormous number of frames - mostly I watched as he lifted on foot a little, gave it a little shake. Then he'd turn around (always face down or into the reef - grrr). Then he'd lift his butt and wiggle it - way out over the ledge. Then turn around again. Then flick his lure back and forth. No yawn, but I was totally taken in with watching him :)

Now to decide which of the bookends I like better - left or right?
angler1sm.jpg
angler1smR.jpg

BTW - this is the same shot, simply flipped...not sure which I like best yet, so please vote :)

Right!

It's a good thing jealousy can't kill you or I'd be dead. Those are both great shots but I like the first one best.
Luke

Great shot either way. They are one of my favorite fish especially when you can see the lure in action.

A diver here has a photo of one with a Milletseed Butterflyfish in its mouth and unable to swallow it because of it's size. The Frogfish finally let it go.

They are amazing fish.

Why choose? Ever heard of twins? :D

Back
Top Bottom