First Video Gopro Hero 4 Silver Philippines: Puerto Galera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

budasub

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello guys this is my first video filmed with gopro hero 4 silver, postproduction with imovie, accept advice and criticism to improve thanks

Great shots of small stuff. What sort of macro attachment did you use and are you satisfied with its performance?

Hello Digger54 thanks for the comment, I use the lens Blackscatter Macromate, I have little experience with gopro, this is my first video, so far I'm happy with the results, thanks again

Great footage - the nudibranch shots are great...nice job with the Macromate Mini! If this is your first video, that is pretty impressive. Trying to get steady footage when using the Macromate is very hard if you are not touching the bottom or bracing yourself against something....some of your footage is more steady than others, but pretty impressive overall. Looks like you also had some current to deal with.

Grazie for posting that - looks like it was a great trip :)

Chris

That's an excellent video , thanks so much for posting....love the colors.

Thank you all for taking the time to see my videos, this is my first experience with gopro and video editing, I want to thank all the advice forums that dates to the new people in this beautiful the world of diving,soon we publish the continuing video of my vacation thank you at everithing

Well done! I would have captured some stills from your editing software and placed them in, but you did an excellent job with the editing!

Thank you very much for your compliments, it is the first time I use a video editing program, maybe I exaggerated with transitions,You learn by making mistakes.....
perhaps :happywave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom