First UW pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubachris82

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Everyone,

I took my camera out for the first time this weekend. It is an olympus c-3000 with a pt-010 case, no strobes or anything and it was all set on automatic. I took lots of pictures and I am happy with about 4. Oh well, i guess that's how everyone starts. Anyway, I thought I'd post a couple, and if anyone has any suggestions on how to make these better for next time I'd love to hear from them.

Thanks,
Chris

Not bad. I just got a C-5000. If my pictures are as sharp as yours I'll be very happy. I figure composition will come with time, so for the first few dives I'll be happy if the pictures just resemble what I see.

Very nice for just getting started,,,,keep up the practice!

Nice job Chris. When I started taking pictures underwater (about 30 years ago) I think I fired off about 5000 frames before I got a scientifically recognizable image. You got some on your first try in cold water! And 4/50 is not bad. Underwater photography is a low batting average endeavor. Keep up the good work!

Nice Photos...keep practicing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom