First Trip With Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chugmeister

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got back for Heber Springs, AR last night. First off I am so glad I made a trip to the lake this weekend to do a refresher course and test out the gear. On one dive I had every problem possible except for running out of air. BC sprung leak (no bouyancy control), Knife popped out on entry, found it mid way through the dive but couldn't get it back in the sheeth. Had to carry it with the camera. Weight belt buckle was faulty and wouldn't stay closed. Flipper clasp came unlocked and opened several times, camera hot shoe wasn't on so strobe was not firing (of course this was the only dive we saw fish). The good thing is I have a week before Cozumel and the equipment is in the dive shop getting fixed up. The better news is that I handled all of these problems while carrying a camera and a knife and didn't panic and finished the dive and to top it off my mask was leaking like crazy.

Anyway here is a link to the shots I did get. http://www.reaganramsey.com/photos/081305/

Nothing like a lake dive that everything goes wrong on it to make you remember those skills!!

Your going to do really good in clear water with freshly maintianed equip. & subject that actually has color to it.

can't wait to see the pics when you get back.

Sounds like good practice :D. Have a good trip and don't forget to post pics when you get back.

Its tough to be at work today and I guess the rest of the week is going to be even tougher. I really need this vacation next week. It will be our first trip since the baby was born. Looking forward to a complete night's sleep. Will post pictures when we get back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom