First trip to Cayman Brac/Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi,

I will be arriving in Cayman Brac on 18th October and staying there for 8 nights before flying back to Grand Cayman on 26th October, staying there for only 2 nights before having to fly back home to London.

My son and I have recently qualified as PADI open water divers and would appreciate any advice that you may have as to who to dive with and what are the best sites.

My wife and young daughter do not dive but are very keen to join us for a trip to Stingray City.

We are staying at the Stake bay in Cayman Brac and the Hyatt Regency in Grand Cayman.

We are all really looking forward to our trip and woudl welcome any advice that you may have.

Thanks,

Mick.

Since the Divi Tiara closed, I think your only option on Cayman Brac is Reef Divers at the Brac Reef Resort. You should contact them for a reservation right away, they could get fully booked. There are so many good dive sites on the Brac that it is hard to pick some out. Some of them depend on the weather and sea conditions. You will most likely want to dive the MV Capt. Keith Tibbetts, the old Soviet destroyer they bought from the Cuban government and sank as a dive attraction. They usually go over to Little Cayman once a week. Try to do that, as the Little Cayman dives are spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom