First time in st thomas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SPEEDOJIM

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello, my girlfriend and I are going to St Thomas in May and would like to know what some of the better dive spots are. We will be diving with Admiralty Dive Center (Dwayne) and also some sites to see and other activities St Thomas may offer. Thank you. Speedo Jim:)

My favourite dives in St Thomas are wrecks: try the Miss Opportunity and the WIT Shoal if you get the chance.

St Thomas is famous for its superb shopping, although this may appeal to your girlfriend more than you. But there are lots of touristy type watersports available.

Give my best to Duane and Laura. They run a good op.

Try Calf & Cow if the weather cooperates. I just returned from St. Thomas did 6 dives. There had been some bad weather with strong swells. Many sites did
not have good conditions. If all else fails, tell the dive shop know what you are interested in & let them suggest the best places, based upon conditions on a
daily basis. I've attached a few pics from Calf & Cow. Have a Great Time!

. 342.jpg379.jpg406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom