First post - hello everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muddman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've justed started diving and look forward to exploring the lakes when I finally come home one day. In the mean time I'm going to be logging as many dives as I can while I'm here. Everyone enjoy the summer and dive safe.

Welcome.

Muddman,
Welcome to Scubaboard!! There's a great group here. So, where do you dive in Kuwait? Are you in the military or civilian contactor? When are you coming home?
When you get here, stay in touch, and we'll go hit Lake Travis if you want.
Be Careful over there and thanks for your service! I was in the military for 5 years...got out in 2000.
Stay safe

zach5150:
Muddman,
Welcome to Scubaboard!! There's a great group here. So, where do you dive in Kuwait? Are you in the military or civilian contactor? When are you coming home?
When you get here, stay in touch, and we'll go hit Lake Travis if you want.
Be Careful over there and thanks for your service! I was in the military for 5 years...got out in 2000.
Stay safe

There's some islands and reefs that are good dives. I've dove around Kubbar and Qaruh islands and a reef called Arifjan. Its really good diving and I think I will be able to dive most of the year because the winters aren't that cold. I work here in the oilfield, but a lot of divers are with the military and civilian contractors. I'll get in touch if I get to come home when the weathers warm.

Aloha! Great Avatar, so I guess we can be friends.

enjoy the board...

Welcome, Muddman, I also like your avatar very much!

Welcome to scubaboard and to diving. I will look forward to meeting you when you get to Texas.

Willie

Welcome to the Swamp, Muddman. Glad you're getting to do something fun like dive while you're over there. Hope to dive with you someday when you get home to Texas.

Welcome to the Board! There are lots of great people here. I hope to get to dive with you soon, too! I have been diving with lots of Texas Swampers lately and they are a great group of people. Let us know when you get back to the states and we will all plan a get-together!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom