First Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aloysius

Registered
Reaction score
Here are several pictures from my recent trip to Roatan. We just got back yesterday. I just got certified so it was my first diving in salt water, but my wife has been diving for years and is an old pro. After receiving some great advice on the board, we bought an Olympus C-4000 and YS-90 DX. It took us a little trial and error, but by the end of the week, I think we got some pretty good photos for novices. We also got a lot of garbage pics. I think the ratio was somewhere are 80 garbage pics to about 5 good ones, but you have got to love digital for that.

Tell me what you think...

This first one is on the deck of the Prince Albert

Nice photos, Aloysius. Liked the colors of the grouper (I think) in the pilings.

Were you staying at CCV or Fantasy Island? Seeing even parts of the Prince Albert makes me homesick! :D

We stayed at FI. It wasn't too bad. I thought the rooms were nice and the staff was great. The food could have been better, but I have eaten worse in the Army. Our divemaster and boat captain were great. And the diving was great. I'm not sure were our next trip is going to be, but I am sure we will make it back to Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom