First photo with new rig!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianw2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My first uploaded photo with my new Olympus SP-350/PT-030 housing. This Moray was waiting for me just before my safety stop on my first dive, today, at the Avalon Dive Park on Catalina.:D

Moray-1.jpg

F/2.8
1/30 sec
ISO 50
Internal flash - diffused
Pattern metering
Auto white balance

And, yes, I’m really pleased with this set up. I shot using Scene Mode in Underwater 1. I had to get this posted as soon as the gear was soaking.

Many, many, many thanks to people such as alcina for all your help, advice and suggestions! And to Jerry at A2ZOutletStore on eBay for such fast service and great prices on the camera housing! :thumbs_up:

I never managed to get Underwater 3 (Underwater Macro Mode) to focus properly. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sounds like you had a great time! He's got a very cool eye :)

Looks like you've figured out exactly where you need to be to get great results from your on-camera flash - well done!!

I never managed to get Underwater 3 (Underwater Macro Mode) to focus properly. Does anyone have any suggestions?
My suggestion would be to skip the modes, unless they are user set, and learn manual. I'm not a fan of wide open apertures and really slow shutters, myself :wink:

Here’s a photo of my wife and favorite dive buddy! Yeah! The fins, mask and snorkel are all TUSA pink! And, yes, that’s another brand new Olympus SP-350/PT-030 in her hands!:D

Laura-1.jpg

Yeah, I’m jazzed with this setup!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom