First meet at dive show...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys

If the first meet and drink is to be at the dive show in Birmingham then as I have said, everyone is more than welcome to use my stand as a meeting point.

However, I am away from the UK from 15 Sept - 7 October and so only have about 3 days aftre my rerturn before I head off up to the show. As you can imagine it will be pretty hectic for me....

For that reason I would like to pin down a time & day as to when we will all gather before the end of next week, as I won't have time on my return.

As I think I have intimated, I would prefer it to be later rather than earlier, as I have a presentation to make at 2.15 on both days, and don't want to be shlurring my wordsh.

I would suggest perhaps 4.30-5.00ish on Saturday if we want to have a few.

I am more than happy to make it lunchtime-ish, but I may not be able to actually participate too much, unless we brought the beers back to the stand...

How does that sound?

TTFN
Jim

What day do you guys want to do the meet and greet and drink at the the Show? becasue I may only be able to make it up for one day or the other, so if we can set a perticular day it would be great :)

is certainly better for me, as we can leave the car wherever and taxi it about that evening.

Sunday is not so good as I have to drive back to kent that evening, and generally we all have hangovers!

Mine's a double!

Jim

Yeah I am up for saturday too, should be good fun
I'm gonna try and find someone to go up with, that way we can spend the morning doing our own thing and meet some time in the afternoon for lunch? then go grab a few beers in the evening?
i'm no expert on birmingham and I wont be driving anyway, so if anyone knows a good water hole let me know :)

I have to hobnob like the social butterfly I am!

But I can do Saturday afternoon once I have my presentation out of the way and things are beginning to quieten down.

After all, this costs me money so I can't not do some work!!!

So a pub lunch it is then? :)
anyone else have any ideas?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom