First Lobsta Diveah Pumpkin Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

with 7mm wetsuit, it was pretty comfortable. I usually get cold easily but the RI water was nice. It was warm enough for Rax to go without a hood.

I think the season here has ended for me here in NE. Can't wait for the Florida trip in a few days as a nice grand finale until the spring.

Maybe a mid winter trip to Bonaire is needed...

:sun:

pkatzman once bubbled...
Maybe a mid winter trip to Bonaire is needed...

I see I got you thinkin', eh? :D See if you can go in mid-Jan, we could get an "NELD invades Bonaire" thing going. Anybody else planning on being there Jan 11-18? Wish I could join you guys in Florida. Oh well...

-Roman.

raxafarian once bubbled...

I think he might find his drysuit "notsodry" next time I'm diving with him :ninja:

You do that and I'll make darn sure that your wet suit is "notsowet!"

I don't know what that means, but it was the best threat I could come up with on short notice.

looks like it was a great time! the doc's got me on round 2 of the antibiotics to get rid of whatever persistent (its been a month!)sinus infection i have. hopefull this will work... i'm betting i'll be cleared for diving right when it gets too cold for CADs like me :upset:

oh well, my folks just moved to FL so i'll be there for xmas... maybe santa will get me a 2-tank boat trip :)

i wanna meet all you creative NELDs out there (i loved the diver pumpkin)... i should be able to make the Nov 2 get-to-gether.

glad you all had a good time.

chris

Back
Top Bottom