First Liveaboard (Blackbeards) - What to expect?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always love being referred to as the "stowaway." Quite descriptive, actually. :D

How exactly does one go about becoming a "stowaway", anyway? Just curious.

I went down to visit a friend. I stayed at the Red Carpet Inn when I was down there. Don't expect 5-star accommodations, but it was clean & the staff was very nice. Plus, you are directly across from the dock, so getting to the boat was a breeze.

First time going on a live aboard. Is anyone going on Blackbeards nassau trip oct 16-22? no clue what boat yet?

I am! Me and about 13 other people from my area are going. I think we requested the pirates lady. I have never been before and so excited! They guy who planned the whole thing said that there will be 13 of us and they are putting 2 more people on there. Maybe you will be one!

Greetings Masenmag

Welcome to Scubaboard!

My friend and I are also sailing with blackbeards this weekend. We don't know which boat, but maybe we'll run into you guys.

Leaving next week and I swear it cannot come quick enough!!! Hey I am packing my gear and I had a question does Blackeards supply mask defog or do I need to pick some up?

One of the passengers was sharing his bottle of homemade stuff with most of the people on the boat. As far as I know, the boat didn't supply any, so if you need some, get some.

I just saw the boats from the dock. There is a big spray bottle marked defog on the deck of each.

:)

Here is the long and short of the deck area known as the Horse Shoe:
820__MG_6278_David_and_group_on_the_PL_2010.jpg

Hi Oreo:
My better half and I were on the Morning Star in August 2010. (Captain Grayson & Crew) The information posted by RJP is exactally correct. We had some idea of what we were getting into because of the conversations we had with our local dive shop. The trip was very basic , but extremely enjoyable. The crew was for the most part, great! If you want to dive , for a low cost , you will have a blast. For me this is the way to go.
Bob
Just a Bagel in a Bucket O'Grits!

Back
Top Bottom